Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Layla Jade

I have so many other shoots to write about! I just am really excited about the most recent one! I will start here!! Ms. Layla Jade who is following her dreams and moving to Nashville to pursue her future with music!! She is so naturally beautiful with the best freckles! I just adore them! She was our kids babysitter a while back, I always knew she was such a good person! She was always studying and participating in community events! She is a great older sister! A Great person! She is by far one of the most down to earth girls I have ever met! She recently graduated HS in May of this year! :) Congragulations Layla! I am so blessed to have had the experience to photograph you before you move on your next step in life to follow your dreams!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment