Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pregnancy is Beautiful!

Last week I got a call from Crystal who was so extatic about her beautiful sister having a maternity shoot done! How lucky she chose me!  She was so excited and full of so many questions! She raved about how beautiful her sister was!

I met this beautiful sister yesterday for her maternity session! She indeed was beautiful.
They were so much fun! Sisters are best friends and I could tell these sisters were best friends!









It was a pleasure Danielle and Crystal! 
Look forward to meeting the baby soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !!!
    We are so pleased with your work!
    You are so creative, patient, and wonderful!
    Thank you for your time & passion for the beauty of pregnancy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Brenda, you do amazing work. I love it!

    ReplyDelete